BETWEEN LOVE AND TIME


ove was never able to escape the time .... greeting read this article in suukses ... Once upon a small island, lived a variety of abstract objects. There is Love, Sadness, wealth, happiness and so on. They live well berdampinga.
However, once the storm hit the small island and the sea water suddenly rose and drowned the island. All the inhabitants of the island quickly trying to escape. Love is very confused because he could not swim and did not have a boat. He stood on the beach trying to find help. Meanwhile, more water soaking up the foot size.


Soon Love to see wealth being pedaled boats. "Wealth! Wealth! Help me! "Yell Love. "Ouch! Sorry, Love, "said wealth," my boat has been filled with treasures bendaku. I can not take you as well, this boat would sink. Moreover, there was nowhere else for you this diperahuku. "
Then the wealth quickly pedaled his boat away. Love sad, but then saw the joy he had heard shouts of Love.
Higher water wet to the waist of Love and Love more frantic. Shortly lewatlah Beauty. "Beauty! take me with you! ", shouted Love. "Well, Love, you're wet and dirty. I can not take part. You're going to pollute this beautiful boat. "And he said beauty.
Love sad to hear it, she began sobbing. Grief through moment. "Oh, sorrow, take me with you," said Love. "Sorry, Love. I'm sad and I want to be alone ... "Grief said, still pedaling the boat. Desperate love. He felt the water rise and sink further. At that critical moment suddenly heard the voice, "Love! Let's quickly take my boat! "Love turned toward the sound and saw an old man with a boat. Love quickly climbed into the boat, just before the water drown.
On the nearest island, the old man down Love and immediately left again. At that moment, Love realized that he did not know who the old man who saved it. Love immediately asked an elderly resident on the island, who the old man. "Oh, this old man? He is the Left. "Said the man. "But, why did he save me? I do not know. Even my friends who know me also reluctant to help me "Love asked in surprise. "Because," the man said, "When only one who knows what the real value of the Love is ...

0 comments: