START A BUSINESS LAW

Happy reading .... hopefully useful ... To start a legal business, so that we can achieve success. Before discussing the law to start a business, we understand first what is called business. Historically the business comes from word of English business, from basic word busy, which means "busy" in the context of the individual, community, or society. The definition is busy working on activities and profitable work. Whereas in economics, business defined an organization that sells goods or services to consumers or other businesses, for a profit. A very valuable experience in business started when I came home to visit my grandmother's village.



When I return home, on Eid day I met my friend, that he aspired to become entrepreneurs (entrepreneurs). A year later I met my friend again, then I asked "Is now a businessman". He replied "no, I do not have the capital (capital)". Yet he still aspired to become entrepreneurs. In the next Eid I met my friend again and she brought was not a businessman. I remembered the story of Abu Nawas. He said in front of King Harun al-Rashid that he would fly. Hearing these words of Abu Nawas King Harun al-Rasid said to himself, "Well this is my opportunity to defeat the Abu Nawas". Then King Harun al-Rashid said: "O Abu Nawas. What did you say? ". "Sorry Your Majesty the King, when King gave me a high platform, then I will fly from the stage" said Abu Nawas. "Well Abu Nawas, I will make a higher stage, but after Friday prayers before you have already prepared themselves for take off" the king said to the Ar-Rashid. "I'm ready Majesty" replied Abu Nawas. A week later, after finishing Friday prayers, the people had gathered in the square to watch the Abu Nawas will fly.
Abu Nawa

0 comments: